The following statement discloses I Support Live privacy policies for its website or products. We update our policy periodically without any notice; kindly visit this page occasionally to stay informed about any changes in these policies.
What information we gather
We at I Support Live respect your desire to protect your personal information. This page reveals what sort of information we may ask you for and in what situations.
We request your personal information when you place an order, register a product, request a service, request for a trial copy of our software, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities with respect to our website or products. Following are some examples:
- If you submit an order online with us, you will be asked for information needed to complete the transaction such as your name, address, and credit card number.
- If you request technical support by email or telephone, we will ask you for information needed to complete the transaction such as your registration/ license number and information about your computer hardware, software and the nature of the problem you are experiencing.
It is your decision to proceed with any activity that requests your personal information. However, please note that if you do not wish to provide the requested information, you may not be able to complete the specific process.
How we use this information
We use your personal information:
- To create better products and services to meet your needs.
- To help you purchase and download products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select.
- To provide better/adequate/fast support over the telephone, email, fax, etc.
Please be advised that we may disclose your personal information if legally required to do so by government agencies or law enforcement bodies.
We have taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
The personal information that you have shared with us may be transferred to other offices of I Support Live around the world. Also, in certain countries our outside contractors might undertake the collection, transferring, storage and processing of your information.
We may track domain names, IP addresses, and browser types from users who visit our site. We use this information to produce traffic statistics for the websites of I Support Live Such information is not corelated with any personal information.
Websites of I Support Live contain links to websites of companies with whom we have a relationship. I Support Live is not responsible for the privacy practices of its business partners. We encourage you to read their privacy statements as they may differ from ours.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us:
|I Support Live|
619 Ogden Avenue